Hmmmm, could you raise a JIRA and assign it to me? Please be sure and
emphasize that it's embedded because I'm pretty sure this is fine for the
regular case.

But I have to admit that the embedded case completely slipped under the
radar.

Even better if you could make a test case, but that might not be
straightforward...

Thanks,
Erick