Hi,
I've got the Fuzzy Suggester returning results thanks to tips from Robert
Muir, but some of the suggestions aren't great.

For example, passing spellcheck.q=colla to the standard Suggester gives:

<arr name="suggestion">
<str>collaboration</str>
<str>collaborate</str>
<str>collaborating</str>
<str>collaborations</str>
</arr>

Whereas passing spellcheck.q=colla to the Fuzzy Suggester gives:

<arr name="suggestion">
<str>college</str>
<str>colleges</str>
<str>collisions</str>
<str>collaboration</str>
</arr>

I can see why the Fuzzy Suggester sees "college" as a match for "colla" but
expected the exactMatchFirst parameter to ensure that suggestions beginning
with "colla" to be weighted higher than "fuzzier" matches. I
have spellcheck.onlyMorePopular set to true, in case this makes a
difference.

Am I misunderstanding what exactMatchFirst is supposed to do? Is there a
way to ensure suggestions matching exactly what the user has entered rank
higher than fuzzy matches?

Thanks!
Eoghan