Thanks.

I read "Generate Patch" section and saw no Git mention. Did not read
"Working.." section as I did not expect to need it any time soon.

It is good to know.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)