Hi,

I configured index-based spell check component and unexpected problem
occurs.

*CASE 1: *
 I added two documents with following content:
1. handbuch
2. hanbuch

The suggestions are returned for both terms: e.g. handbuch -> hanbuch and
hanbuch-> handbuch.

Comment: Works as expected.

*CASE 2: *
 I added additional 5 documets with following content:
1. hanbuch

In this case only when I search for handbuch I get suggestion for hanbuch.
In the opposite direction there is no suggestion returned.

*Desired behaviour:*
In both direction suggestion is returned. Like in Case 1: handbuch ->
hanbuch and hanbuch-> handbuch

I have following configuration:

<str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">true</str>
      <str name="spellcheck.extendedResults">true</str>
      <str name="spellcheck.count">1</str>
      <float name="thresholdTokenFrequency">.0000000001</float>

Additionaly when I turned spellcheck.onlyMorePopular to false no suggestion
was returned in any of mentioned cases.