On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:44 AM, bradhill99 <bradhil...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mark for this great feature but I suggest you can update the wiki
> too.

Yeah, I've stopped updating the wiki for a while now looking back - paralysis
on how to handle versions (I didn't want to do the std 'this applies to 4.1',
'this applied to 4.0' all over the page) and the current likely move to a new
Confluence wiki with Docs based on documentation LucidWorks recently donated to
the project.

That's all a lot of work away still I guess.

I'll try and add some basic doc for this to the SolrCloud wiki page soon.

- Mark