I not sure, but you can create a class extend of SearchComponent and include at the least of your requesthandler and in this way add optional actions about whatever query on your solr server.
Example solrconfig.xml
 <requestHandler
 <arr name="last-components">
      <str>actions</str>
    </arr>
 </requestHandler>

 <searchComponent name="actions" class=" HERE YOUR CLASS" >
    <str name="params">....</str>
  </searchComponent>

Regars