Hi André,

Thanks a lot for your response and the relevant information.

Indeed, we have noticed the similar behavior when hot reloading a web-app
with solr after changing some of the classes. The only bad consequence of
this that luckily does not happen too often, is that the web app becomes
stale. So we prefer actually (re)deploying via tomcat restart.

Thanks,

Dmitry