On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Montu v Boda <montu.b...@highqsolutions.com
> wrote:

> hi
>
> we are trying to return 10,000 rows
>
> it is necessary to return 10000 rows because from that 10000, we are pick
> only top 100 record based on the user permission and permission is stored
> in
> database not on solr.
>
> and if we try to return 100 rows then it may possible that from the 100
> rows, user does not have permission of any document. user will get blank
> search result.

You may have some other options:

1) Add the access rights to SOLR, and have a front-end that takes a user id
and expands it into a set of access rights (groups, mainly) for the user.
This is then added as a filter to the queries.

2) Run the query with a smaller number of hits requested, and use the
"start" parameter to fetch more hits (if necessary).

Also, you may want to restrict the fields returned by your query, to the
minimal set required.