Jack,

the regex will split tokens by anything expect alphabets , numbers, '&' ,
'-' and ns: (where n is number from 0 to 9999, e.g 4323s: )

Lets say for example my text is like below.

*this is nice* day & sun 53s: is risen. *

Then pattern tokenizer should create tokens as

*this is nice day & sun is risen*

pattern seem to working fine with different text,

also for fuzzy search *worde~1*, I have checked the results returns for
patterntokenizer factory, having punctuation marks like '*WORDS,*' ,
*WORDED....* , etc...

One more weird thing is, all the results are in uppercase letters, no
results with lowercase results come. although it does not return all results
of uppercase letters.

but not sure after changing to this fuzzy search not working properly.

Jack Krupansky-2 wrote