Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:16 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How to define a generic field to hold all undefined fields

I sen some documents to my Solr to be indexed. However I get such kind of
errors:

ERROR: [doc=0579B002] unknown field 'name'

I know that I should define a field named 'name' at mu schema. However
there maybe many of fields like that. How can I define a generic field that
holds all non defined values or maybe how can I ignore them?