The strange thing is that I created some time ago 2 other collections and there the router:implicit has not been set. Is it possible to create a collection withour the router:implicit?

http://solr01:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=lvs&numShards=5&replicationFactor=2&collection.configName=smsc <http://solr01-dcg.intnet.smartbit.be:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=lvs&numShards=5&replicationFactor=2&collection.configName=smsc>

VERSIONS

Solr 4.2.1

java version "1.7.0_17"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode)

Met vriendelijke groeten

Arkadi Colson

Smartbit bvba • Hoogstraat 13 • 3670 Meeuwen
T +32 11 64 08 80 • F +32 11 64 08 81