Then there is no replication, and no slaves nor masters. There's a leader
and followers. Documents themselves are sent from the leader to followers,
not cores or segments. You should not expect the bits on the disk across
leaders and followers to be the same because of the reasons I mentioned
already.

Michael Della Bitta

Appinions
18 East 41st Street, 2nd Floor