Hi guys!

We have solr router and shards. I see this in jetty log on the router:

May 02, 2013 1:30:22 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing
request: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

and then:

May 02, 2013 1:30:22 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request

followed by exception about Internal Server Error

any ideas why this happens?

We run 80+ shards distributed across several servers. Router runs on its
own node.

Is there anything in particular I should be looking into wrt ubuntu socket
settings? Is this a known issue for solr's distributed search from the past?

Thanks,
Dmitry