Hi,
  Sorry for the basic question - I can't get to the WiKi to find the answer.
  Version Solr 3.3.0
  I have two separate indexes (currently in two cores but can be moved to
shards)
  One core holds metadata about educational resources, the other usage
statistics
  They have a common value  named "id" in one core and "search.resourceid" in
the other core.
  How can I construct a shard query (once I have moved one the cores to a
different node) so that I can effectively get the statistics for each
educational resource grouped by each resource?
  This is an offline reporting job that needs to list the usage events for
educational resources over a time period (the usage events have a date/time
field.

Regards,
               Ben

Dr Ben Ryan