Hi Roman,

This sounds great! Please register as a user on the WIKI and give us your
username here, then we'll grant you editing karma so you can edit the page
yourself! The NEAR/5 syntax is really something I think we should get into the
default lucene parser. Can't wait to have a look at your code.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com