I presume you meant to substitute the pattern and replacement for this case:

<processor class="solr.RegexReplaceProcessorFactory">
  <str name="fieldName">content</str>
  <str name="fieldName">title</str>
  <str name="pattern">,</str>
  <str name="replacement">.</str>
</processor>

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Upayavira Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:32 AM To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org Subject: Re: Indexing Point Number
You could use a RegexReplaceProcessor in an update processor chain. From
the Javadoc:

<processor class="solr.RegexReplaceProcessorFactory">
  <str name="fieldName">content</str>
  <str name="fieldName">title</str>
  <str name="pattern">\s+</str>
  <str name="replacement"> </str>
</processor>

This could replace the comma with a dot before it gets to be indexed.

Upayavira

On Wed, May 8, 2013, at 10:28 AM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
On 8 May 2013 14:48, be...@bkern.de <be...@bkern.de> wrote:
> I will index for example:
> <field name="price">19,95</field>
> <field name="price">25,45</field>
>
> I can only float with numbers with dots indexing.

I don't think that it is currently possible to change the decimal
separator. You should replace ',' with '.' during indexing, and
searching which should be fairly easy.

Regards,
Gora