hello

environment: solr 3.5

can someone help me with the correct configuration for some large text blob
fields?

we have two fields in informix tables that are of type text.

when we do a search the results for these fields come back looking like
this:

<str name="attributes">[B@17c232ee</str>

i have tried setting them up as clob fields - but this is not working (see
details below)

i have also tried treating them as plain string fields (removing the
references to clob in the DIH) - but this does not work either.

DIH configuration:

      <entity transformer=&quot;TemplateTransformer,ClobTransformer&quot;
name=&quot;core1-parts&quot; query=&quot;select
    summ.*,
    1 as item_type,
    1 as part_cnt,
    '' as brand,

 &lt;field column=&quot;attr_val&quot;       name=&quot;attributes&quot;
clob=&quot;true&quot; />
            <field column="rsr_val"        name="restrictions" clob="true"
/>

Schema.xml

  <field name="attributes" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"/>
    <field name="restrictions" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"/>

thx
mark