Hi Jaideep,

The edismax config I have posted mentioned that the default operator is
AND. I am sorry if I was not clear in my previous mail, what I need really
is highlight a field when all search query terms present. The current
highlighter works for *any* of the terms match and not for *all* terms
match.

Thanks,
Sandeep