Hello all,

        Currently, I used solr for products searching. I used Java web
platform.

                <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
                        <analyzer type="index">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
                        </analyzer>
                        <analyzer type="query">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
                        </analyzer>
                </fieldType>

Normal searching are ok. But when I put the special characters of solr only
there is occured the Parser exception. e.g. [] , ||. So, I used
ClientUtils.escapeQueryChars(q) in my controller. But exception is still
occured. So, how to prevent or handle putting special characters in my
search box?