Hi,

We are using solr 3.6.1, our application has many cores (more than 1K),
the problem is that solr starting took a long time (>10m). Examing log
file and code we found that for each core we loaded many resources, but
in our app, we are sure we are always using the same solrconfig.xml and
schema.xml for all cores. While we can config schema.xml to be shared,
we cannot share SolrConfig object. But looking inside SolrConfig code,
we donot use any of the cache.

Could we somehow change config (or source code) to share resource between
cores to reduce solr starting time?

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng