thanks gora I got that....
one more thing
what actually I have done is made document consisting of fields:

{
        "autosug":"galaxy",
        "query_id":1414,
        "pop":168,

        "initial_boost":"galaxy"

        "_version_":1435669695565922305,

"score":1.8908522}

 this inital_boost is basically copy field of autosug but saved using
different analysers taking whole sentence as single token and generating
edge ngrams so that what I search on this field only term matching from
first will match...and for any other infix term match I have autosug
field....

so now what I want from this is to show the documents returned with
initial_boost first and then the documents with autosug field sorted with
pop field respectively (separately) and return the result...

now from your suggestion I could do this using   sort on multiple fields by
separating them by
commas, as described under
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#sort

but for that I would require 1 field having value greater(all equal say 2)
for initial_boost field and smaller(all same say 1) for autosug field how
can I do this? or is there some better solution..

thanks
regards
Rohan