: I want to use Solr for an academical research. One step of my purpose is I
: want to store tokens in a file (I will store it at a database later) and I

you could absolutely write a java program which access the analyzers
directly nad does whatever you want with the results of analysing a piece
of text that you feed in.

Alternatively, you could use something like the
FieldAnalysisRequestHandler in solr, so that you could have an arbitrary
client send data to solr asking it to analyze it for you and break it down
into tokens, per your schema.xml...

http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/analysis/field?analysis.fieldvalue=The%20quick%20brown%20fox%20jumped%20over%20the%20lazy%20dog&analysis.fieldtype=text_en&wt=json&indent=true

(this is exactly how the Analysis page in the admin UI works, the
javascript powering htat page hits this same URL)

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_3_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/handler/FieldAnalysisRequestHandler.html

-Hoss