ok thanks :)

But why was it there anyway? I mean it says in comments:
If a 'dir' option (with or without a regex) is used and nothing
is found that matches, a warning will be logged.

So it looks like a kind of exception handling or logging for libs not
found... so shouldnt this folder actually exist?

--
Regards,
Raheel Hasan