Hello All,

I've been working on a 2-shard SolrCloud instance with several million
documents, and the import process has recently begun to miss documents as they
are added to the underlying Postgres database. There are no glaring failures in
the log files (all SEVERE and WARNING level errors in the log are from
malformed queries). To ensure that it is not an issue with my delta-import
query, I've tried running full imports to no avail. Strangely, when I modify my
data-import query to only search for a specific id that is missed in the
full-import, all of the relevant documents are indexed. Any ideas for possible
causes of missed document imports in long-running full-imports?

Thanks,
Chris Donaher