: And I have register schema.xml these fields.
: I tried to make full import but unfortunately only the last entity is
: indexed. Other entities are not index.
:
: What should I do to import all the entities?

See Gora's other reply...

>> This will only work if your table IDs are different. Missed
>> the part where you said that they auto-increment. In that

Your config is importing from all of your entities, but because the id
space for each table is the same, indexing hte last entity causes it to
overwrite all of the docs from your other entities.

You can use TemplateTransformer to create a synthetic ID for each entity
using some constant value combined with the auto-increment value from your
DB, for example...

http://searchhub.org/2011/02/12/solr-powered-isfdb-part-4/
https://github.com/lucidimagination/isfdb-solr/commit/85d7caf19746399755f6f1c39f48a654da3c5b11
https://github.com/lucidimagination/isfdb-solr/commit/26e945747404125ce5b835e2157c6e2612ff2387