Hello Solr-Friends,

I have a problem with my current solr configuration. I want to import two tables into solr. I got it to work for the first table, but the second table doesn't get imported (no errormessage, 0 rows skipped). I have two tables called name and title and i want to load their fields called id, name and id title (two id colums that have nothing to do with each other)

This is in my data-config.xml:

<document>
    <entity name="name" query="SELECT id, name FROM name"></entity>
</document>
<document>
<entity name="title" query="SELECT id AS titleid, title FROM name"></entity>
</document>

and this is in my schema.xml:

<field name="id" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
<field name="name" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true" />
<field name="titleid" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
<field name="title" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true" />

<dynamicField name="*" type="ignored" multiValued="true" />

</fields>

<uniqueKey>id</uniqueKey>

</schema>

I chose that unique key only because solr asked for it.
In my SolrAdmin Scheme-Browser I can see three fields id, name and title, but titleid is missing and title itself is empy with no entries. I don't know how to get it work to index two seperate lists.

I hope someone can help, thank you!

PS: I am sorry if this mail reached you twice. I sent it the first time when I was not registered yet and don't know if the mail was received. Sending now again after registration to mailing list.