ngrams won't work here. If I index all the ngrams of the string and when I
try to search for some string it would suggest all the ngrams as well.
Eg:
Dictionary contains the word "Jason Bourne" and you index all the ngrams of
the above word.
When I try to search for "Jason" solr suggests all the ngrams having the
word "Jason". Instead of just suggesting "Jason Bourne" lucene suggests
"Jason B", "Jason Bo", "Jason Bou", "Jason Bour", "Jason Bourn", "Jason
Bourne".

What should I do so that I only get "Jason Bourne" as the suggestion when
the uses searches any substring of this (Bour, Bourne etc).