Your problem statement is fairly odd. You say
you've defined "object" as a stopword, but then
you want your query to return documents that
contain "object". By definition stopwords are
something that is considered irrelevant for searching
and are ignored.

So why not just take "object" out of your stopwords
file? Perhaps a separate stopwords file for that
particular field? Or just not use stopwords at all
for that field?

Best
Erick