: filter again with the same facet. Also, when a facet has only one value, it
: doesn't make sense to show it to the user, since searching with that facet
: is just going to give the same result set again. So when facet.missing does
: not work with facet.mincount, it is a bit of a hassle for us.... Will work
: on handling it in our program.....Thank you for the clarification

yeah .. i totally unerstand where you are coming from, i'm just not
certain that it's clear cut that we should change the current behavior
since: 1) it's trivial to work arround client side; b) some other users
might be depending on the current behavior and think that conceptually it
doesn't make sense for facet.missing to consider facet.mincount.

i should have said before but: feel free to open an issue baout this and
propose a patch, i'm just not sure it's a slam dunk unless we make an easy
way to configure it to continue working the current way as well.

-Hoss