Guys,

Please clarify the following questions regarding Solr Internationalization.

1) Initially my requirement is need to support 2 languages(English & French)
for a Web application.
And we are using Mysql DB.

2) So please share good and easy approach to achieve it with some sample
configs.

3) And my question is whether I need to index the data with both
languages(English & French) with different cores?

4) Or indexing with English is only enough? So solr have any mechanism to
handle multiple languages while retrieving? If there anything share with
some sample configs.

Thanks
Guru