Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:18 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Atomic Update Configurations how to?

Hello,

we are upgrading from Solr 4.0 to Solr 4.3 because we want to use Atomic
Updates.
But I think something in our Configuration ist not correct yet.

When updating Documents I get the following exception:

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
RunUpdateProcessor has recieved an AddUpdateCommand containing a document
that appears to still contain Atomic document update operations, most likely
because DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory was explicitly disabled from this
updateRequestProcessorChain
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:402)
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:180)
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.AbstractUpdateRequest.process(AbstractUpdateRequest.java:117)
at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.add(SolrServer.java:116)
at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.add(SolrServer.java:102)
at
de.exxcellent.connect.portal.business.solr.AtomicUpdateTest.atomicUpdateTestAddKG2Module(AtomicUpdateTest.java:235)
at
de.exxcellent.connect.portal.business.solr.AtomicUpdateTest.performanceAtomicVSclassicUpdateTest(AtomicUpdateTest.java:45)

What I understand from the Solr Wiki, is that I have to configure Process
Chains correctly. But we don't have any configured yet, do I need one?

Best regards,
XXNS