On 12 June 2013 21:34, PeriS <pvsub...@indiana.edu> wrote:
> When creating a new record in the db, and running the deal-import command, i
> m not seeing the new record being indexed. Is there some configuration I need
> to set? The use is the db already has records loaded and I would like to
> index new records. Whats the process? Any ideas please?

Please provide sufficient details as we do not have access
to your server, and there could be a million things that are
wrong.

Start by sharing your DIH configuration file, the exact URL
that you are using for doing the delta import, and the message
that you get in the browser when the delta import completes: This
will have details about how many documents were picked up.
Also, how are you checking that the new document was not
indexed.

Regards,
Gora