I currently have the following:

I am running the example-DIH instance of solr, and it works fine.
I then change the data-db-confix.xml file to make the dataSource the following:

<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
              driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
              url="jdbc:sqlserver://SomeNameHere\instanceName "
              integratedSecurity="true"
              database="SomeOtherdatabase"
                />

As far as I can tell from the SQL profiler, it is never able to log in, or even
attempt to connect.

I did get the jdbc  .jar file and sqljdbc_auth.dll file, and loaded them into
example-DIH\solr\db\lib

The error I am getting from the attempted import is as follows:
Full Import failed:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Unable to
execute query: select * from temp_ip_solr_test Processing Document # 1

What could I be doing wrong?
Solr version 4.3

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or any attachments by anyone other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify Ipreo immediately by replying to this e-mail, and destroy all
copies of this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you!