Hello again,

After a heavy query on my index (returning 100K docs in a single query) my
JVM heap's floods and I get an JAVA OOM exception, and then that my
GCcannot collect anything (GC
overhead limit exceeded) as these memory chunks are not disposable.

I want to afford queries like this, my concern is that this case provokes a
total Solr crash, returning a 503 Internal Server Error while trying to *

Is there anyway to separate these two logics? I'm fine with solr not being
able to return any response after returning this OOM, but I don't see the
justification the query to flood JVM's internal (bounded) buffers for
writings.

Thanks,
Manuel