From: Rishi Easwaran <rishi.easwa...@aol.com>
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:40 am
Subject: Re: Solr Cloud Hangs consistently .

Mark,

All I am doing are inserts, afaik search side deadlocks should not be an issue.

I am using Jmeter, standard test driver we use for most of our benchmarks and
stats collection.
My jmeter.jmx file- http://apaste.info/79IS , maybe i overlooked something

Is there a benchmark script that solr community uses (preferably with jmeter),
we are write heavy so at the moment focusing on inserts only.

Thanks,

Rishi.