Hello,

well ... we have 5 multi-valued facet fields, so you had to wait sometimes up to one minute.

The old searcher blocks during this time.

@Toke Eskildsen: the example I posted was a very small update, usually there are more terms.

We are using Solr 3.6. I don't know if it will be faster with 4.x.

These are the configurations of our cache:

    <filterCache
      class="solr.FastLRUCache"
      size="300000"
      initialSize="300000"
      autowarmCount="50000"/>

    <queryResultCache
      class="solr.LRUCache"
      size="100000"
      initialSize="100000"
      autowarmCount="50000"/>

    <documentCache
      class="solr.LRUCache"
      size="50000"
      initialSize="50000"
      autowarmCount="10000"/>

We have 5 million document in our index.
@Roman: Do you think our autowarmCound should be larger?

Greetings

Jochen

Roman Chyla schrieb:
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:30 AM, Jochen Lienhard <