Hi all,

I have some memory problems (OOM) with Solr 3.5.0 and I suppose that it has
something to do with the fieldCache. The entries count of the fieldCache
grows and grows, why is it not rebuilt after a commit? I commit every 60
seconds, but the memory consumption of Solr increased within one day from
2GB to 10GB (index size: ~200MB).

I tried to solve the problem by reducing the other cache sizes (filterCache,
documentCache, queryResultCache). It delayed the OOM exception but it did
not solve the problem that the memory consumption increases continuously. Is
it possible to reset the fieldCache explicitly?

Markus