There is no way that I am of aware of to have Solr return between 0 and a
1. Perhaps there is some way tom implement a custom Scorer, but that is
overkill and would probably have adverse affects. Instead, just normalize
it in your results. Of course, since you read the link you included, you
realize that it is no longer really a score, but basically just a feel good
measure. And that is what we do, along with some other logic.

-Kevin