hi All, I've indexed documents in my Solr 4.0 index, with fields like URL,
page_content etc. Now when I run a search query, against the page_content I get
a lot of urls . And say, if I in total 15 URL domains, and under these 15
domains I've all the pages indexed in SOLR.  Is there a way in which, I can
just get the parent URLs for search results instead of getting all the urls.
For example, say searching for "abc" returns:
 www.aa.com/11.html www.aa.com/12.htmlwww.aa.com/13.html
www.bb.com/15.htmlwww.bb.com/18.html
I want the results to be like this:www.aa.comwww.bb.com
Is there a way in SOLR, through which I can achieve this. I've tried
FieldCollapsing[ https://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing ] but either its
not the right solution or I'm not able to use it properly. Could someone help
me find the solution to the above problem. Thanks in advance.
Regards, KK