Many thanks for your response Otis - I had feared as much, but it's good to have it confirmed.

Best wishes,

Daniel

On 03/07/2013 17:05, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
Hi,

I think nobody in the community is focused on field
collapsing/grouping, so I suspect there won't be a fix until somebody
gets a strong-enough itch or business requires it so much that it
decides it pays to invests in the contribution.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Daniel Bryant