Thanks for the detailed response Erik, you helped me a lot in clarifying
many Solr concepts!

Best,
Flavio

--

Flavio Pompermaier
*Development Department

*Phone:* +(39) 0461 283 702
*Fax:* + (39) 0461 186 6433
*Email:* f.pomperma...@okkam.it
*Headquarters:* Trento (Italy), fraz. Villazzano, Salita dei Molini 2
*Registered office:* Trento (Italy), via Segantini 23

Confidentially notice. This e-mail transmission may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read it if you
are not the intended recipient(S). Any use, distribution, reproduction or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.