You can mix and match the data sources in nested entities, yes. Just make
sure that you declare your data sources at the top and refer to them
properly. As per documentation:
"Ensure that the dataSource is of type DataSource<Reader> (FileDataSource,
URLDataSource)". So you need to declare one at the top of the file, next to
JDBC one.

I would also recommend using explicit names for both data sources and when
declaring entity references. By default, DIH will find JDBC data source and
use that, but that can cause subtle bugs later when multiple data sources
are introduced.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)