What if you perform sub(sum(myfieldvalue),100) > 0 using frange?

________________________________
 From: Jack Krupansky <j...@basetechnology.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: How to set a condition over stats result

None that I know of, short of writing a custom search component. Seriously, you
could hack up a copy of the stats component with your own logic.

Actually... this may be a case for the new, proposed Script Request Handler,
which would let you execute a query and then you could do any custom JavaScript
logic you wanted.

When we get that feature, it might be interesting to implement a variation of
the standard stats component as a JavaScript script, and then people could
easily hack it such as in your request. Fascinating.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Matt Lieber