If you want to plan to have 2 shards and if you start up the first node it
will be the leader of first shard. When you start up second node it will be
the leader of second shard. If you start up third node it will be the
replica of first shard. If you start up fourth node it will be the replica
of second shard. If you start up fifth node it will be the replica of first
shard ... and this will continue as like that as round robin.