Hi,

tickTime in zookeeper was high. When i reduced it to 2000ms solr node status
gets updated in <20s. Hence resolved my issue. Thanks for helping me.

I have one more question.

1. Is it advisable to reduce the tickTime further.

2. Or whats the most appropriate tickTime which gives maximum performance
and also solr node gets updated in lesser time.

I hereby included my zoo.cfg configuration

tickTime=2000
dataDir=/home/local/ranjith-1785/sources/solrcloud/zookeeper-3.4.5_Server1/zoodata
clientPort = 2181
initLimit=5
syncLimit=2
maxClientCnxns=180