On 7/12/2013 7:29 AM, Zhang, Lisheng wrote:
> Sorry I might not have asked clearly, our issue is that we have
> a few thousand collections (can be much more), so running that
> command is rather tedius, is there a simpler way (all collections
> share same schema/config)?

When you create each collection with the Collections API (http calls),
you tell it the name of a config set stored in zookeeper.  You can give
all your collections the same config set if you like.

If you manually create collections with the CoreAdmin API instead, you
must use the zkcli script included in Solr to link the collection to the
config set, which can be done either before or after the collection is
created.  The zkcli script provides some automation for the java command
that you were given by Furkan.

Thanks,
Shawn