Is there any way to change the default Velocity directory where the Velocity
templates are stored? In the example download, I modified the solrconfig.xml
under the Solr Request Handler to add:

<str name="v.base_dir">conf/mycustom/</str>

I have a mycustom directory under the conf directory for the example core,
but I still get the “Unable to find resource 'browse.vm'” exception/error.

I actually renamed the velocity directory to mycustom. So it has all the
template files that Velocity needs - at least that’s what I figured.

Thank you in advance for any help,
O. O.