Hi Dmarin,

Did you consider using http://wiki.apache.org/solr/QueryElevationComponent ?

________________________________
 From: Jack Krupansky <j...@basetechnology.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: Searching w/explicit Multi-Word Synonym Expansion

In case you were unaware, generalized multi-word synonym expansion is an
unsolved problem in Lucene/Solr. Sure, some of the tools are there and you
can sometimes make it work for some situations, but not for the general
case. Some work has been in progress, but no near-term solution is at hand.

-- Jack Krupansky