I can now approach http://localhost:8080/solr-4.3.1/#/, thanks!!

I also noticed you mentioning something about a data import handler.

Now, what I will be requiring after I've completed the basic setup of
Tomcat6 and Solr431 I want to migrate my Solr350 (now running on Cygwin)
cores to that environment.

C:\Dropbox\Databases\apache-solr-3.5.0\example\example-DIH\solr\tt
C:\Dropbox\Databases\apache-solr-3.5.0\example\example-DIH\solr\shop
C:\Dropbox\Databases\apache-solr-3.5.0\example\example-DIH\solr\homes

Where do I need to copy the above cores for this all to work?
What I don't understand is how Tomcat knows where it can find my Solr 4.3.1
folder, in my case C:\Dropbox\Databases\solr-4.3.1, is that folder even any
longer required?

Many thanks again! :)