Hi Shawn;

This is what I see when I look at mbeans:
<lst name="UPDATEHANDLER"><lst name="updateHandler"><str
name="class">org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2</str><str
name="version">1.0</str><str name="description">Update handler that
efficiently directly updates the on-disk main lucene index</str><str
name="src">$URL$</str>
<lst name="stats">
<long name="commits">41</long>
<str name="autocommit maxTime">15000ms</str>
<int name="autocommits">37</int>
<int name="soft autocommits">0</int>
<long name="optimizes">2</long>
<long name="rollbacks">0</long>
<long name="expungeDeletes">0</long>
<long name="docsPending">0</long>
<long name="adds">0</long>
<long name="deletesById">0</long>
<long name="deletesByQuery">0</long>
<long name="errors">0</long>
<long name="cumulative_adds">211453</long>
<long name="cumulative_deletesById">0</long>
<long name="cumulative_deletesByQuery">0</long>
<long name="cumulative_errors">0</long>

I think that there is no information about what I look for?